Great career opportunity exists for a Therapeutic Training & Support (TTS) staff within South Shore Mental Health’s In Home Therapy Program (IHT).
A Children’s Behavioral Health Initiative (CBHI), In-Home Therapy is available to MassHealth clients age 20 and under who are at risk of inpatient hospitalization, transitioning from acute treatment, or in need of support beyond the scope of outpatient services. Based out of offices in Quincy and Plymouth, the IHT team includes master’s level clinicians and therapeutic training and support staff who work closely with families in their homes to strengthen parenting skills, promote effective communication, and achieve safety and stability. Home visits are made between 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM seven days a week, with on-call support available 24 hours a day. Services are provided in Boston, New Bedford, Brockton, Quincy, Plymouth, and other South Shore communities. The IHT team also connects clients and their families to outside community support services, as well as academic, medical, and behavioral care resources. Completes all clinical documentation on-line using AVATAR Electronic Health Record System.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with a highly skilled and dedicated team of professionals! In addition, we offer a great Fee For Service benefits package which begins at only 3/4 time or 18 billable hours per week, full-time is 24 billable hours per week!
- Opportunity to receive supervision toward licensure, free on-line CEU’s, mileage reimbursement and a flexible schedule.
- Compensation for phone calls, paperwork and meetings. You are not limited to a certain number of hours per client. You will receive partial pay for no-shows.
- Company contributions to retirement plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Health/dental insurance
- Company paid short term disability
- Paid sick time
- Flexible spending account and more
- Valid Driver’s License and a safe driving record
- Access to a personal vehicle for client transportation
- Bilingual capabilities a plus
- Proficiency with the use of computers and ability to learn new applications
- Bachelor’s degree is required with a concentration in Psychology, Human Services or related field
- Must have at least 1 year of previous experience working with children and adolescents with mental health issues and their families
- Experience utilizing Electronic Health Record preferred