Residential Rehabilitation Educator is an outstanding entry level career opportunity! No experience necessary, full paid training is provided. Great opportunity to gain experience in the mental health field and often can be used to satisfy an internship requirement in college.
Variety of schedules available including Full-Time, Part-Time, and Per-Diem! Programs are located in Quincy, Weymouth, and Randolph.
In this program, adults with mental illness share a home in the community. Our residential staff support them to reach their goals by teaching them daily living skills to move them toward independence, assist in management of their psychiatric symptoms, ensure their physical health, and improve their quality of life.
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefit package!
- Tuition remission program – 100% tuition for undergraduate coursework in a Massachusetts State College or University
- Health/dental insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Various opportunities for career advancement
- Commitment to provide quality training to our staff
- Group discounts on cell phones, movie tickets and various club memberships
- Company contributions to retirement plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Opportunities to attend in-service trainings and more
Aspire Health Alliance is among the leaders in mental health and early intervention services. We pride ourselves on our innovative, client-driven approaches ensuring the highest quality of care.
- Patience and an understanding and ability to interact with individuals with disabilities
- Dependability, flexibility, and desire to help others
- Must have a valid driver’s license—access to a personal vehicle required at some sites
- Previous experience working in the mental health field or completed coursework in Psychology, Social Work, or Human Services
- CPR/FA and MAP certification will be required
- BA/BS in Psychology or related field preferred