Join our passionate, dedicated team of professionals who make a lasting difference in the lives of children and families!
Our Step One Early Intervention program provides educational and therapeutic services to children from birth to three years with special needs and provides support and education to their families. The Speech Language Pathologist provides assessment, consultation, and home-based therapy services.
CFY candidates are encouraged to apply and will receive outstanding supervision from our experienced Speech Language Pathology Supervisor!
Our interdisciplinary team of professionals provides:
- Developmental assessments
- Home-based services to young children and their families
- Consultative services to staff of other disciplines and families
- Developmental, therapeutic group services for infants, toddlers and families
- Consultation and collaboration with other community and medical providers such as child care professionals and pediatricians
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefit package!
- Commitment to provide quality training to our staff
- Opportunities for collaboration within a multidisciplinary team
- Health/Dental insurance
- Employee recognition awards
- Company contributions to retirement plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Mileage and cell phone reimbursement
- Opportunities to attend in-service trainings and more
- Master’s in Speech Language Pathology
- Must be willing to travel to various sites and towns of Milton, Quincy and Randolph
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Experience with children and families