Full time, Salaried clinician position available for a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW) at our North River Associates, Outpatient Clinic! Aspire Health Alliance is looking for an experienced LICSW to work with all age groups, including seniors, in Marshfield. North River Associates provides individual and group outpatient counseling and medication management to children, teens, and adults with mental health issues. Working collaboratively to meet the needs of each client, North River’s psychotherapists and psychopharmacologists employ a variety of techniques—including Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) for tweens, adolescents, and adults—to facilitate the recovery process. Completes all clinical documentation on-line using AVATAR Electronic Health Record System.
- Proficiency in computer technology required.
- LICSW required
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling Psychology or related field
- Previous experience working with adults, children and families, in an Outpatient, medical setting
- Experience utilizing Electronic Health Record preferred
- CANS certification required. May be obtained through online training.