Aspire Health Alliance is a private non-profit organization serving Boston, the South Shore, and Southeastern Massachusetts. We provide services to 16,000 clients annually in the areas of education, treatment, and recovery. We have a great opportunity to join our multidisciplinary team of professionals that are dedicated to improving the lives of adults with mental illness! We are looking for a part-time or full-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner for our Community Outpatient Services program in Quincy. This program provides psychotherapy and medication management to adults with major mental illness.
We recognize that attracting and retaining exceptional staff is the key to providing excellent care for our clients and we offer a comprehensive benefit package, competitive salary, flexible schedule, and opportunities to attend various clinical trainings!
- Masters in Psychiatric Nursing from an ANA accredited School of Nursing
- Continuing education credits as required by the ANA certification of expanded role authorization
- Licensure by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Board of Nursing Registration
- Registration with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Public Health in accordance with MGL C. 94C.
- DEA # showing registration with the US Federal Drug Enforcement Administration
- Extensive work/training (3-5 years) with individuals with chronic mental illness
- Must demonstrate thorough knowledge of psychopharm-therapeutics beyond generic nursing education