Join our team of Professionals in South Shore Mental Health! We are looking for an experienced, Master’s level Clinician to provide Individual Therapy to Adults with Chronic Mental Illness in their homes who are not able to consistently reach outpatient offices, or for whom in-home treatment is clinically indicated.
With outpatient office in Quincy, South Shore Mental Health’s Community Outpatient Services provides diagnostic evaluation, psychopharmacology,individual and group therapy to adults with depression, anxiety, grief, trauma, substance abuse, and other issues. Along with primary care physicians and others in the community, Bayview’s clinical social workers, mental health counselors, nurse practitioners, psychologists, and psychiatrists develop goal-oriented treatment plans designed to facilitate the recovery and well-being of both clients and their families. We are looking to expand out services to the community with this outreach position by offering in-home therapy.
Fee For Service benefits begin at only 3/4 time or 18 billable hours. 24 billable hours give you the potential for full time benefits!
- Aspire Health Alliance Fee For Service employees receive the opportunity of supervision toward licensure, free online CEU’s, mileage reimbursement and a flexible schedule.
- Company contributions to retirement plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Potential for Health/dental insurance
- Company paid short term disability
- Flexible spending account
- Paid sick time
- Proficiency in computer technology required
- Requires Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling Psychology or related field
- CANS Certification required. May be obtained through on-line training.
- Experience utilizing Electronic Health Record preferred
- Must have experience working with all age groups in an Outpatient setting