Under the direction of the Assistant Director of Respite Services, the Mobile Case Worker will provide “wrap around services” to clients who require intensive short term care coordination to allow them to maintain community tenure. Responsible for facilitation and participating in individual treatment planning, recreational, therapeutic, and coping activities; and encourages consumer health through proper diet and daily living. Completes documentation and data per shift as assigned. Attends and completes all required training including, MAP.
Schedule is Sunday through Thursday, 9am-5pm.
- Bilingual skills and/or experience with multicultural populations preferred
- Valid driver’s license, access to personal vehicle and a safe driving record to provide transportation of consumers
- BA degree in psychology or related field required
- MAP certification will be required
- Previous experience working with psychiatric population