Join our team of professionals in one of our thriving outpatient clinics, Bayview Associates in Wareham! Bayview Associates offers assessment and counseling to individuals, couples, children, and families. Completes all clinical documentation on-line using AVATAR Electronic Health Record System.
With outpatient offices in Quincy, Plymouth, and Wareham, South Shore Mental Health’s Bayview Associates provides diagnostic evaluation, psychological and neuropsychological testing, psychopharmacology, and individual and family therapy to children, teens, and adults with depression, anxiety, grief, trauma, substance abuse, and other issues. Along with primary care physicians and others in the community, Bayview’s clinical social workers, mental health counselors, nurse practitioners, psychologists, and psychiatrists develop goal-oriented treatment plans designed to facilitate the recovery and well-being of both clients and their families. Completes all clinical documentation on-line using AVATAR Electronic Health Record System.
Fee For Service benefits begin at only 3/4 time or 18 billable hours. 24 billable hours give you the potential for full time benefits!
- South Shore Mental Health Fee For Service employees receive the opportunity of supervision toward licensure, free online CEU’s, mileage reimbursement and a flexible schedule.
- Company contributions to retirement plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Potential for Health/dental insurance
- Company paid short term disability
- Flexible spending account
- Paid sick time
- Proficiency in computer technology required
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling Psychology or related field
- Previous experience working with adults, children and families, in an Outpatient setting
- Experience utilizing Electronic Health Record preferred
- CANS certification required. May be obtained through online training.