Join our team of professionals in one of our thriving outpatient clinics, Bayview Associates in Quincy! Bayview Associates offers assessment and counseling to individuals, couples, children, and families. Completes all clinical documentation on-line using AVATAR Electronic Health Record System.
Monday, Thursday and Friday 12-8pm.
With outpatient offices in Quincy, Plymouth, and Wareham, South Shore Mental Health’s Bayview Associates provides diagnostic evaluation, psychological and neuropsychological testing, psychopharmacology, and individual and family therapy to children, teens, and adults with depression, anxiety, grief, trauma, substance abuse, and other issues. Along with primary care physicians and others in the community, Bayview’s clinical social workers, mental health counselors, nurse practitioners, psychologists, and psychiatrists develop goal-oriented treatment plans designed to facilitate the recovery and well-being of both clients and their families. Completes all clinical documentation on-line using AVATAR Electronic Health Record System.
Clinicians will receive extensive training in Feedback Informed Treatment (FIT), an innovative evidenced based practice that can be used with all therapeutic modalities to enhance client engagement and therapeutic alliance.
Clinicians will also have the opportunity to partake in training for trauma informed treatment as well as training and service to clients with substance use disorders.
Fee For Service benefits begin at only 3/4 time or 18 billable hours. 24 billable hours give you the potential for full time benefits!
- South Shore Mental Health Fee For Service employees receive the opportunity of supervision toward licensure, free on-line CEU’s, mileage reimbursement and a flexible schedule.
- Company contributions to retirement plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Potential for Health/dental insurance
- Company paid short term disability
- Flexible spending account
- Paid sick time
Looking for 1 unlicensed and 1 independently licensed clinician.
- Proficiency in computer technology required
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling Psychology or related field
- Previous experience working with adults, children and families, in an Outpatient setting
- Experience utilizing Electronic Health Record preferred
- CANS certification required. May be obtained through on-line training.
- Independent licensure preferred