Located in Marshfield, South Shore Mental Health’s North River Associates provides individual and group outpatient counseling and medication management to children, teens, and adults with mental health issues. Working collaboratively to meet the needs of each client, North River’s psychotherapists and psychopharmacologists employ a variety of techniques—including Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) for tweens, adolescents, and adults—to facilitate the recovery process. Completes all clinical documentation on-line using AVATAR Electronic Health Record System.
Fee For Service benefits begin at only 3/4 time or 18 billable hours. 24 billable hours give you the potential for full time benefits!
- South Shore Mental Health Fee For Service employees receive the opportunity of supervision toward licensure, free online CEU’s, mileage reimbursement and a flexible schedule.
- Company contributions to retirement plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Potential for Health/dental insurance
- Company paid short term disability
- Flexible spending account
- Paid sick time
Requires independent licensure
- Proficiency in computer technology required
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling Psychology or related field
- Previous experience working with adults, children and families, in an Outpatient setting
- Experience utilizing Electronic Health Record preferred
- LICSW or LMHC required