Great opportunity exists to work with the Brockton Outreach team!
Based out of offices in Quincy, Plymouth and Wareham, the Community Outreach Counseling (Outreach) team provides therapy in homes, schools, and temporary housing to MassHealth-insured clients who are not able to consistently reach outpatient offices, or for whom in-home treatment is clinically indicated. Offering individual, couples, family, and group therapy, our master’s level Outreach clinicians work with children, teens, adults, and seniors experiencing chronic depression, anxiety, trauma, ADHD, grief, and other mental health issues. Outreach services include comprehensive assessment, development of goal-oriented treatment plans, and individualized counseling designed to facilitate the recovery, health, and overall well-being of clients and their families. Aspire Health Alliance’s Outreach services are provided in Boston, New Bedford, Brockton, Plymouth and Quincy, as well as other South Shore communities and Cape Cod. Completes all clinical documentation on-line using AVATAR Electronic Health Record System. Aspire Health Alliance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fee For Service benefits begin at only 3/4 time or 18 billable hours. 24 billable hours give you the potential for full time benefits!
- South Shore Mental Health Fee For Service employees receive the opportunity of supervision toward licensure, free on-line CEU’s, mileage reimbursement and a flexible schedule.
- Company contributions to retirement plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Potential for Health/dental insurance
- Company paid short term disability
- Flexible spending account
- Paid sick time
*** Opportunities to take on IHT Family Therapy cases too! ***
This Brockton area program may provide service to include the areas of: Abington, Whitman, Hanson, Stoughton, East/West Bridgewater, Brockton, Easton, Avon, Rockland and Taunton.
- Valid driver’s license and access to personal vehicle.
- Proficiency in computer technology required.
- Requires Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling Psychology or related field
- CANS Certification required. May be obtained through on-line training.
- Experience utilizing Electronic Health Record preferred.