Join our team of professionals in one of our thriving outpatient clinics, Community Outpatient Services . We offer assessment and counseling to individuals, and Group.
With outpatient offices in Quincy, Aspire Health Alliance provides diagnostic evaluation for adults with depression, anxiety, grief, trauma, substance abuse, and other issues. Along with primary care physicians and others in the community, Bayview’s clinical social workers, mental health counselors, nurse practitioners, psychologists, and psychiatrists develop goal-oriented treatment plans designed to facilitate the recovery and well-being of both clients and their families. Completes all clinical documentation on-line using AVATAR Electronic Health Record System. Aspire Health Alliance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fee For Service benefits begin at only 3/4 time or 18 billable hours. 24 billable hours give you the potential for full time benefits!
- Aspire Health Alliance Fee For Service employees receive the opportunity of supervision toward licensure, free online CEU’s, mileage reimbursement and a flexible schedule.
- Company contributions to retirement plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Potential for Health/dental insurance
- Company paid short term disability
- Flexible spending account
- Paid sick time
- Proficiency in computer technology required
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling Psychology or related field
- Previous experience working with adults, children and families, in an Outpatient setting
- Experience utilizing Electronic Health Record preferred
- CANS certification required. May be obtained through on-line training.