Great entry level opportunity exists to become part of a dynamic, mobile crisis center! The Triage Clinician will serve as a key member of the Crisis Team by supporting Master’s level Clinicians in the evaluation and disposition of individuals and/or families that are in need of emergency crisis assistance. Aspire Health Alliance is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Triage phone calls and provide support and counseling to clients, families, and community referrals in need of Crisis Team assistance and/or evaluations.
- Assist clinicians in performing bed searches for clients awaiting hospitalization, partial hospitalization, or Enhanced Acute Treatment Services (EATS),
- Provide information and referrals to phone contacts.
- Display good judgment in gathering appropriate risk information and direct clients, families, and community members in accessing and utilizing supports.
- Assist in provision of follow-up treatment including the scheduling of follow-up emergency services appointments and completion of paperwork related to triage activity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology or related field.
- Minimum of one-year experience in a mental health setting, Crisis Intervention setting is strongly preferred.
- Ability to establish and maintain productive relationships with outside agencies including hospitals, police, schools and insurance providers.
- Skills required to maintain professional and therapeutic communication while working with agitated or distressed clients.