A Children’s Behavioral Health Initiative (CBHI), Therapeutic Mentoring is available to MassHealth clients age 20 and under who are referred by a CBHI-based service or other provider. Located in Quincy and structured to complement ongoing therapy, Therapeutic Mentoring offers clients the opportunity to improve interpersonal communication skills, build relationships, and practice what they have learned during their coinciding outpatient or in-home therapy. Skill building and appropriate behavior is facilitated by South Shore Mental Health’s team of mentors working one-on-one with clients as they navigate daily life, problem solving, and conflict resolution during specialized recreational and social activities. Completes all clinical documentation on-line using AVATAR Electronic Health Record System.
Fee For Service benefits begin at only 3/4 time or 18 billable hours. 24 billable hours give you the potential for full time benefits!
- South Shore Mental Health Fee For Service employees receive the opportunity of supervision toward licensure, free on-line CEU’s, mileage reimbursement and a flexible schedule.
- Company contributions to retirement plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Potential for Health/dental insurance
- Company paid short term disability
- Flexible spending account
- Paid sick time
Our In Home Therapy programs pay for phone calls, paperwork and meetings. You are not limited to a certain number of hours per client. You will receive partial pay for no-shows.
This Brockton area program may provide service to include the areas of: Abington, Whitman, Hanson, Stoughton, East/West Bridgewater, Brockton, Easton, Avon, Rockland and Taunton.
- Good communication skills (both written and oral)
- Must demonstrate the following characteristics: flexible, team player, non-judgmental, ability to grow and learn in the position, ability to provide support and quality care for the well being of clients and families served.
- Proficiency in computer technology required
- Valid Driver’s License and good driving record
- Access to a personal vehicle for client transportation
- Bilingual Preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required in a Human Services field from an accredited university
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Minimum of one year experience working with children/adolescents/transition age youth
- Experience utilizing Electronic Health Record preferred