The Residential Rehabilitation Educator position is a great opportunity to gain experience in the mental health field and often can be used to satisfy an internship requirement in college! In this program, adults with mental illness share a home in the community. Our residential staff supports them to reach their goals by teaching them daily living skills to move them toward independence, assist in management of their psychiatric symptoms, ensure their physical health, and improve their quality of life!
Opportunities exist for Relief Residential Rehabilitation Educators. As a Relief staff you will be fully trained and acclimated to each of our 5 residential programs located in Quincy, Randolph and Weymouth. Then you have the flexibility to pick up shifts at the programs you choose and that fit your schedule!
Join our team and play an essential role in enabling adults with mental illness to live as actively and independently as possible! Aspire Health Alliance is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Teaching daily living skills such as cooking, budgeting, and social skills
- Implementing treatment plans that assist with reaching goals or symptom management
- Administering medications
- Transportation to doctor’s appointments and social activities
*Note some required trainings are during the day on weekends and a couple of evenings during the week. In addition, there are 2 quarterly meetings a year to attend.*
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits! Benefits include:
- Various opportunities for career advancement
- Commitment to provide quality training to our staff
- Employee recognition awards
- Opportunities to attend in-service trainings and more
- Patience and an understanding and ability to interact with individuals with disabilities
- Dependability, flexibility, and desire to help others
- Must have a valid driver’s license, access to a personal vehicle required at some sites
- Previous experience working in the mental health field or completed coursework in Psychology, Social Work, or Human Services
- BA/BS in Psychology or related field preferred