Great career opportunity exists as an In Home Therapy Clinician with the Southeast In Home Therapy Program.
A Children’s Behavioral Health Initiative (CBHI), In-Home Therapy is available to MassHealth clients age 20 and under who are at risk of inpatient hospitalization, transitioning from acute treatment, or in need of support beyond the scope of outpatient services. Based out of offices in Quincy and Plymouth, the IHT team includes master’s level clinicians and therapeutic training and support staff who work closely with families in their homes to strengthen parenting skills, promote effective communication, and achieve safety and stability. Home visits are made between 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM seven days a week, with on-call support available 24 hours a day. Services are provided in Boston, New Bedford, Brockton, Quincy, Plymouth, and other South Shore communities. The IHT team also connects clients and their families to outside community support services, as well as academic, medical, and behavioral care resources. Completes all clinical documentation on-line using AVATAR Electronic Health Record System. Opportunity to add Outreach cases as well! Fee For Service benefits begin at only 3/4 time or 18 billable hours. 24 billable hours give you the potential for full time benefits! Aspire Health Alliance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- South Shore Mental Health Fee For Service employees receive the opportunity of supervision toward licensure, free online CEU’s, mileage reimbursement and a flexible schedule.
- Our In Home Therapy programs pay for phone calls, paperwork and meetings. You are not limited to a certain number of hours per client. You will receive partial pay for no-shows.
- Company contributions to retirement plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Potential for Health/dental insurance
- Company paid short term disability
- Flexible spending account
- Paid sick time
This Brockton area program may provide service to include the areas of: Abington, Whitman, Hanson, Stoughton, East/West Bridgewater, Brockton, Easton, Avon, Rockland and Taunton.
- Valid Driver’s License and a safe driving record
- Access to a personal vehicle for client transportation
- Bilingual Preferred
- Proficiency in computer technology required
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling Psychology, or related field
- CANS certification required. May be obtained through on-line training.
- Experience utilizing Electronic Health Record preferred.