Great opportunity exists for a Crisis Clinician to join our Mobile Crisis Team! Our special team of crisis clinicians provide psychiatric emergency services to children, adults, and families who are at serious risk of harming themselves or others. Our emergency services are available to clients 24hrs a day, 7 days a week. The crisis intervention team evaluates and stabilizes the crisis, and makes referrals to the most appropriate level of care. Psychiatric consultation and medication are available.
We offer a great opportunity to gain diagnostic and clinical skills with a broad population! Work is fast-paced, but clinicians receive clinical supervision for each client seen from a licensed supervisor.
Responsibilities include: telephone triage, screening and counseling; face to face evaluations, obtainment of psychosocial histories, development of a crisis intervention team plan; crisis stabilization counseling for adults, children, and their families; and facilitation of dispositions. May provide consultation to other therapists, agencies or families and provide short term individual or family therapy.
- Masters Level Clinical Degree, License preferred.
- Previous Crisis experience.
- Minimum of one year experience in a Crisis Intervention setting or related field placement in Crisis Intervention setting.
- Demonstrated experience and training in assessing adults, children and families in crisis.
- Demonstrated ability to join with clients and families in distress and work with them in disposition planning.