Outstanding opportunity exists for a Care Coordinator to become part of our new Community Partner Program! The Community Partner Program is an innovative program that integrates behavioral health with physical health and focuses on “whole person wellness”! Aspire Health Alliance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Schedule: Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm
Under the direction of the Clinical Care Manager, the Care Coordinator is responsible for building trusting and productive relationships with assigned enrollees in the Community Partnership (CP) program in order to help them find and obtain the services and supports necessary for health and community stability.
- Works with engaged enrollees to identify their areas of need and assessment of goals
- In collaboration with other team members, creates a Patient Centered Treatment Plan
- Performs outreach to all assigned enrollees, including face to face meetings in clients’ homes or in the community
- Collaborates with various service providers and wellness resources and coordinates services that are necessary to achieve the established behavioral and medical health care goals
- Assists enrollees in making and keeping primary care and other medical appointments, including facilitating transportation and/or accompanying them to appointments
- Completes all required documentation in accordance with program specifications
- Must be able to speak in Mandarin and/or Chinese.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work successfully and collaboratively with internal and external contacts
- Ability to assess situations and use appropriate judgment to determine most appropriate course of action
- Time management and ability to successfully organize priorities
- Must be able to speak in Mardarin and/or Chinese.
- Previous experience in providing care coordination for high risk individuals
- Valid driver’s license, safe driving record, and access to personal vehicle for client transportation
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or related field preferred