Under the direction of the Adult Community Clinical Service (ACCS) Assistant Director, responsibilities include: advocating for caseload via development, implementation and monitoring of quality of all treatment/clinical plans; fiscal management of individual’s funds; is primary liaison for service providers, family and guardians; monitors physical & mental health and ensures the well-being of caseload; orders and distributes medications correctly and in accordance with Medication Administration Program (MAP) policy, completes documentation of rehab service and treatment plan reviews based on individual’s treatment plans; provides management/oversight/upkeep of individual’s clinical/health records at the residential site. Requires valid driver’s license and access to personal vehicle to attend off-site meetings and provide transportation as needed.
- Must demonstrate the following characteristics: Flexibility, team player, role model for direct care staff and individuals, ability to grow and learn in the position
- Bilingual skills and/or experience with multicultural populations preferred
- High School Diploma, Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or related field preferred
- Valid driver’s license and access to personal vehicle during scheduled shifts
- Minimum of one year of experience in the Mental Health field.
- Working knowledge of community based treatment, funding sources, and treatment regulations is strongly preferred.